NOOOO!!! Okay im going to be a little immature at first but i promise to finish up classy. I was very bummed that Jake picked Vienna! I loved Tenley and I feel bad for her. She was so positive, loving, and bubbly! She was beautiful! How could you ask for anything more? Now Vienna on the other hand came off trashy (long fake blond hair with a fake bake). She acted immature and could not get along with the other girls in the house. Now i know that you dont go to make friends but i believe how you are with others reflects who you will be with your future husband. My opinion was that Jake was more physically attracted to Vienna but yet more emotionally attracted to Tenley. Once again the guy goes with sex appeal and picks the "hot" chick. Tenley left the show very classy and she never said a mean word about Jake or Vienna and i truly admire her. Therefore if she could do it, then i guess i can too.
Honestly if Jake felt a connection with Vienna and they are truly happy.. then i am happy for them. Like i said before i believe that you can find your soulmate anywhere and not to roll anyone out a first glance or circumstance. I truly hope that they can make it work. They both seemed extremely happy on the after the rose ceremony. Best wishes to them both. Everyone deserves to love and be loved in return. I believe that everyone enters your life for a reason. I believe that Jake was put into Tenelys life to know that she can love again and that when she is ready, she will be able to love agian and i have no doubt that she will find her soulmate someday!
The new bachelorette is Alli! I am excited and i cant wait for the new season to start in May. Hopefully I will have enough time during student teaching to follow the show!
I was surprised by this too! I really like Tenley! She was SO sweet! I am looking forward to Alli!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what to think of Jake and Vienna but like you said if they are happy, I guess I'm happy too? I dunno.
ReplyDeleteI'm very excitide for Alli also, she'll be great =)