Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting to know you sunday!



1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
Hairless for sure! I

2. How often do you run red lights?
Never, well does yellow changing to red count? If so then a
few more times..haha

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..whose would you raid?
Hmm id have to say Lauren Conrad

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
I have sooo many more Facebook followers but i'd love more blog followers!

5. What makes you feel sexy?
When i get my hair and nails done! Also when i am super tan.

6. I get excited when...........?
When people surprise me, a good night out with friends, seeing babes after weeks without seeing him, winning a surprise, and doing awesome on a test i studied hard for!

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
I wish i could be outdoorsy..and maybe someday i will be. But i love laying out at the beach getting an awesome tan by the beach.... that's outside :)

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
A million dollars... because i could have a nice house with extra to spend!

No comments:

Post a Comment