Sunday, April 18, 2010

Weekend Recap :-]

Before we get to the weekend.. we have to talk about Monday night! Monday night was my bff 21st birthday! We went to Texas Road House for $.99 margaritas! They were soo delicious! We then headed to the local bar [Ghill] :) It was so much fun! It was monday night trivia and our team sucked! The questions were so hard! haha. Here are some pics:

all the girls!

Janelle and Kels

Me and kels!

This weekend was suppose to be dedicated to celebrating Kels 21st, unfortunately her dad had to have unexpected heart surgery. So she had to go home to be with him. (so far he is doing well).

Friday: I went shopping at the outlets in search of a graduation dress. I found one! I found it at Charlotte Russe. Here is a pic:


super cute!


Jewelry to match.

Friday night Jay, Luke, and I went to coney island for dinner and to watch the Pens game :] i love when they win because that makes babes a happy camper :)

Saturday: Luke, Jay, and our friend Alex decided to go shopping at Ross Park Mall. Its a very nice mall right outside of Pittsburgh. I bought dress capris and a dress shirt. Jay got a graduation dress! We spent hours walking around and shopping. Luke and i took a peak in Tiffany's. "I'll take one of everything please". Someday ill be able to afford to shop at this kind of mall :) haha. Then luke and i went to dinner at Applebees! Yumm!

Sunday: We relaxed and tried to burn P90x for myself.. but Luke and i could not figure out how to do that.. so not starting P90X.. yet. But i did go to the gym today! Luke headed off to Pitt to watch the pens game on the big screen outside and i canned for relay for life. Then i headed to work and completed A LOT of homework! yay. Sunday night is Arm Wives.. love this show!

Have a great week!

Lyss :)


No comments:

Post a Comment