I am officially half way through my LAST week of regular classes ever... well until grad school in the future. I have 3 finals that i am not looking forward to at all.. but they are the last finals i will have to take for a VERY long time. I know i sound like a broken record but i can't wrap my head around the fact that come late august i wont be coming back to college... i don't think it will fully hit me until august... bittersweet. I am def going to miss all my friends that are graduating and moving on with their lives and my friends that are coming back to Slip next fall. I will def visit on the weekends! Because the chances of me having a full time teaching job....slim. haha But im okay with that for now.
Moving on, have i mentioned how much i hate Stat? Def was not pleased with my grade... i would have rocked it if i had time to finish. But apparently he was testing us on how fast we could do stat, not if we knew it. I REALLY hope i get to do a teacher evaluation on him! I feel as if this is students one and only way to get a little revenge on our sucky teachers. Not that the evals are probably even looked at and REALLY taken into consideration. But i will DEF have a book load of stuff to say and guess what im going to take all the time in the world writing it... because i can :)
This is my LAST late night shift working! YAY no more working till 130 am. Even though i get to complete a lot of homework and read and catch up on all your lovely blogs... ill enjoy not having to drag my self to work so late at night. Why is it though when im not working i can stay up for hours but the one late night a week i work... im exhausted!
I have been going to the gym for the past 2 weeks! I am impressed with myself i usually get on a kick for a week or 3 then... i get out of the routine. So hopefully i can keep this up once i get to NC. We'll see im going to be super busy! Luke's friend was able to burn p90x for me, so hopefully once i get all settled in to NC ill try and tackle that.. well see how it goes i heard its a tough one! Gotta thing skinny and hot in my wedding dress :)
I really want this weekend to be a good one! Luke's coming up so that will be great. My sis, and friend where thinking about Pittsburgh possibly... so we'll see. We are more than likely going to Pitt with my BFF from high school Saturday after graduation. I am so excited to see her (dawn) aka my wifey! I have not seen her in ages, so it will be nice catching up!
Well that was a lot of randomness in one post!
Lyss :)
i would also do the teacher eval if i could, we do one for our supervisor every year, but i wish i could do one on all members of admin at my school...lol
ReplyDelete