Monday, April 26, 2010

Finish the sentence...

First off i had my stat test today and it kicked my ass... i didn't have enough time to finish.. actually the entire class did not have time to finish but apparently my professor does not care... he makes me mad.. but anyways onto a survey that i found on Jays blog!

I Am - a twin
I Want - to be a teacher
I Have - an amazing FIANCE!
I Wish - to be less stressed
I Hate - people who are two faced
I Fear - of being tickled to death
I Hear - the t.v (HGTV)
I Search - for new ideas
I Wonder - where i will be in 5 years
I Regret - letting college pass me by
I Love - the beach and tanning
I Ache - after the gym
I Always - try my hardest
I Usually - wear flipflops :)
I Am Not - a liar
I Dance - at the bars
I Sing - in the car
I Never - like waking up in the morning
I Rarely - hang up the phone without saying i love you
I Cry - at sad movies a little too much
I Am Not Always - the best fiance
I Lose - my cellphone everyday
I'm Confused - about whether or not im happy to be graduating
I Need - to lose weight
I Should - buy more clothes..haha
I Dream - to be the best teacher

Go ahead copy this and fill it out :)

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting facts :-) I saw you follow my blog so I decided to stop over and check out yours. I'm a new follower of yours now! You're blog is adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete