
1. What color do you wear the most? I would have to say black.. so boring.. i know.
2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation? $10,000 so i can have no worries about how Luke and I are paying for our wedding!
3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit? I have to have my closet doors shut when i sleep.
4. I really need to start..........? Working on my Potfolio.. it needs to be done by the time im done student teaching.
5. What was the first blog you ever read? http://kmcgirlygirl.blogspot.com/ (my big sis)
6. Do you collect anything? When i was younger i collected TY monkies ;)
7. How old were you when you had your first kiss? haha 8th grade at the mall.... how original.
i never knew that about the closet doors! how interesting. why?
ReplyDeletelittle guy has a TY monkey as well as some other animals, i always think of you and j...:)