Thursday, April 15, 2010

Yes im going to complain.

Warning: if you don't want to hear (read) me complain.. then id skip over this post :)

1) I am OVER school. Well kinda, i am OVER taking classes that i have no interest in, but forced to take. For example: my math class reading a book called flatland. Its about a 2d world and the narrator is a square. It is so out there and unreal.. i have no idea what I'm reading and I'm going to have a final on it.. what fun .....not.

2) Why cant people be responsible... i mean we are adults right? its called growing up and not being little kids anymore.

3) I'm so tired of spending all of my free time on stat homework... its actually not free time because its devoted to doing stat... if i went to the gym as much as worked on stats.. i would have lost 20 lbs this semester.

4) Liars suck.

5) I just want it to be the weekend so i can celebrate my bffs 21st and see my fiance :)

6) i hate pop quizzes....

7) I want a job in a year. I am not even being picky and saying this september. Finding a teaching job in central pa.. is going to be no fun and stressful...ugh.

8) Im so sick and tired of not finding any clothes i like on me. I know if i went to the gym and lost 20 lbs this wouldn't be an issue.. this is my fault (i pretty sure im starting p90x next week: updates to come)

Okay i am done complaining.

better post to come in the future.... today just wasnt the best of days.

Lyss :)

3 comments:

  1. it's good to get it all out...:) and i also should lose 20 lbs but for some reason i'm being a slacker with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl, I hate school too. I have a week and a half left and I'm FREAKING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck finding a teaching job! I'm sure you're beyond ready for school to be out. I sooo remember the feeling!

    ReplyDelete